The ARTEX© PROTOCOL is the product of 37 years of academic research and professional development focused upon the advancement of appraisal methodology and approach to value for art and antique objects.
Our state-of-the-art “Mensural/Econometric” procedures known as the “Artex© Protocol” are the most advanced modus operandi used to determine a factual and sustainable “Index of Market Value” directly relevant to the “Intrinsic Monetary Power” of a given art or antique object.
Our professional expertise covers a wide range of Fine Art, Decorative Art, Antiques, Collectibles, and Memorabilia objecs, such as:
- Original Paintings
- Graphic Arts
- Handcrafted Tapestries
- Oriental Rugs
- Art Glass
- Porcelain and Ceramics
- Furniture and Furnishings
Our Independent Professional Consulting and Valuation Services are recommended to be used for:
- Determining limits of insurability: “Current Replacement Values”
- Determining depreciating factors/residual values: “Actual Cash Values”
- Determining “total” and/or “partial” damage(s)/”loss(es)”: “Proof of Loss”
DISPUTE RESOLUTION and LITIGATION SUPPORT
- Equitable Distribution of Assets – involving dissolutions of “Matrimonial Property” and/or Partnerships.”
- Orderly or Forced Liquidation – involving “Fair Market Value” issues.
TAXATION, ESTATE, TRUST MANAGEMENT
- Involving “Probate” and/or “Estate Distribution” issues
- Involving “Inheritance” and/or “Gift Tax” issues
- Involving “Accrued Capital Gains Tax” issues
- Involving “Charitable Donation/Tax Receipt” issues
For more information or for a confidential interview, please contact us.